We are the Champions

Welcome to our blog...we hope our journey of faith encourages yours.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It is well with Chris

Just heard from Chris, he had an appointment with the surgeon who as Chris says "messed up my leg". Praise You Lord, the report was very good. Everything was healing very well, even some of the concerns about mobility - Chris is having trouble with getting some of the muscles to work properly - was not a concern. They will be completely restored by the power of our God. We will rest in that truth. But it is always wonderful to have man confirm what we believe God has already accomplished.

Thank you Lord for Your blessings and mercy to us ~ Dawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha!!! I found you. I am thinking of you quite often, like once a week or so. So it's time to break the silence, I guess.

I just started my blog like 2 weeks ago and I am going around trying to find who is "on".

So... with John having a break and Chris feeling better,any plans to visit us?

iwka