We are the Champions

Welcome to our blog...we hope our journey of faith encourages yours.

Friday, July 27, 2007

To God be the Glory

Once again we see the mighty hand of our amazing God. John had his scans today and they showed that the tumor area is drastically further reduced and that what is left is a very small wisp of hazy area. God's truth in the spiritual is becoming evident in the physical, and that is that He has already accomplished John's complete and total healing. Our God is truly awesome!!!

"I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds. Your words, O God, are holy. What God is so great as our God? You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the people." Psalm 77:12-14

What more can we say...except Thank You Lord.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys;
How is Spirit West Coast?????? Hope you know I am totally jealous and wishing I could be there!! I have a friend that told me if you volunteer to help, you can get tickets to the whole event for $35.oo. I am planning on being there next year for sure!!!! Hey, great news about John;s tumor!! I will keep praying!! Josh starts post surgery chemo on Monday, Aug.6th. Drat, and his hair was just growing back; now he will loose it all again!!!! You are right, to God be the glory!!! Praying 4 U!!! Pam Beavers

Anonymous said...

Hi Champion Clan.

Hope you are enjoying your summer.

The Keyes Family.

Anonymous said...

Hi I am so happy to hear that John's tumor has diminished to a "wispy haze". I think about you often and even though I have not seen you I pray for your family. I pray to God for His miracle working power to manifest itself in my life also. This year has been the hardest test of my faith. However I am grateful for the privilage of prayer and God substaining Love.
Love you guys...Helen.