We are the Champions

Welcome to our blog...we hope our journey of faith encourages yours.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Life 2007

Where do you begin with such an amazing week with 18 great teenagers and adults. We just got back from a week in Orlando at a conference with over 7200 students from around the US and world. I can't begin to recap the week but would encourage you to check out http://www.journeyhsm.blogspot.com/. It is wonderful summary by some of the students as to what they experienced.

Personally, I found the week challenging. We began with defining Vintage, which means being authentic. We were challenged to search our view of God and line it up with what the bible says, not what the church teaches.

I spent a lot of time in the "sacred place" a wonderful place to sit at the feet of Jesus. I so needed that personal time with my creator. I was able to journal many of my fears and lay them down at the cross.

No comments: