We are the Champions

Welcome to our blog...we hope our journey of faith encourages yours.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Clear Scans

As I write this I cry. I am so grateful to our awesome God for His love of us. He is the great healer and is the one who is bringing complete healing to Chris. Today Chris had his 6 month follow up of scans and Chris just called to say they were clear. God how can I thank you enough, how can I love you enough.

God your love is so abundant. Thank you for your unfailing love, for your unfailing faithfulness. I want to personally be reaching out to the God of the Universe. I want to pursue Him with a passion. To get who He really is and have no doubt about how awesome He really is.

1 comment:

Kim said...

PRAISE GOD!!!!! How amazing He is and what a way to glorify Him through your son. I am so thankful for the results and praise Him with you!!!!