We are the Champions

Welcome to our blog...we hope our journey of faith encourages yours.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Quote from Mark

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you"


If I am in a place where the grace of God will not protect me, than I probably got there on my own without Gods guidance.


If I choose a path where I can feel Gods grace peeling away from me, uncovering me slowly as I walk, I probably am going down a path that is not of his choosing.

1 comment:

Brookie Cookie said...

I really like this....It's very true..Whenever i find myself on a path that leads away from God and know it is not Him who put me there but my own actions and my own choices. But it's comforting to know that God can also lead you back to the correct path...
By the way...lunch sounds great!