We are the Champions

Welcome to our blog...we hope our journey of faith encourages yours.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

To our Lord be the glory

Tomorrow, April 28 we are heading for Newport Beach Hoag Hospital. Through John's dad we consulted with a doctor there who had a treatment called Gamma Knife Prefexion. It sound like it has promise to be used of God to treat the tumor. The procedure will be on Wed morning. We are praying for God's provision and that this treatment will be used of Him to bring us the victory we have been contending and believing God for.

We once again thank you for the prayers. John's health has deteriorated dramatically over the last couple weeks, and even the last few days. His mobility and speech are very limited. We just wait in expectation, knowing that no matter what, God truly is good and He will turn all to His glory.

Blessings ~ Dawn

3 comments:

Brookie Cookie said...

I will continue to pray for you and John (and Chris of course). I was astonished when I saw John this weekend. I didn't realize how much is health deteriorated. However, Chris and John described the procedure to me and it sounds very effective. I pray for the healing of John, that this procedure will go well without any difficulties. I also pray for you, that you may have peace when you are down south.

Love and Prayer,
Brooke

A Peek into My Heart said...

Mom

I love you, and I am praying out through the day today:) Tell dad I love him!

Unknown said...

Dawn,
You are all in our (Nick and I) thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry to hear that John is not doing so well. May Jesus give you all that you need to go through this valley. We will petition God with you for the victory and for the treatment that looks to be a promise and provision for John's healing. You are so right, God is truly good and He will turn all to His glory.
Much love and definite prayers sister,
Lori Panici