We are the Champions

Welcome to our blog...we hope our journey of faith encourages yours.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I Choose ...

Hazy (Spoken Word by Gabriel Lawrence)

Things are hazy and like life I live a dream
Knowing right to be wrong and wrong to be life
I fight
Whether there are many or few
I fight
Frustrated and complacent not knowing to turn left or right
I fight
Confused by the bright colors of battle
Changing spaces from boy to man I stand
Not settling for a life that has taken me
Neither songs nor alms but actions with purpose will take my breath

My breath tells me there's more to it
I have choices choices choices and decisions
That will shake me free
I want life abundantly
Abundantly living life through sacrifices that open doors to Awe
I want to breath a sweeter life than chocolate or strawberries
Or strawberries covered by chocolate
I want not to focus on trying to substitute my breath
With guilty pleasures
But rather supplying my inhaler with Awe

Choices choices choices and decisions
Which allow collisions to create beautiful master pieces fueled by purpose

You see we are born and then we die
But somewhere in between we live
Submersed by choices choices choices and decisions
That often times can't be made in mind but heart
And somewhere between soul and spirit we breath
Until we reflect Awe
In Awe I will give life the greatest most like sweetest adventure

I choose to live life

And even if it's hazy I choose to breath in Awe
I choose to chase daylight until it isn't a savings time
But the remainder of a life well spent
Awe yeah

Now I can see

No comments: