We are the Champions

Welcome to our blog...we hope our journey of faith encourages yours.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Great Friends

As I was home all day alone today I spent some time cleaning up my e-mails. I never think to delete e-mails I have read so I end up with lots and lots of old e-mails. But as I was going through them I saved all the ones that have to do with praying first for John and later for Chris. I was overwhelmed with all the wonderful friends who have prayed for us and especially all that God has spoken through the voice of these wonderful people. I probably have not responded at times to what has been sent, but as I look I can see the thread of God's love coming through and especially the answer to so many prayers and reassurance through many tears that God truly does love us.

So thanks to all of you - It is a beautiful "journal" of God's faithfulness.

Blessings, Dawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Family..
I just checked the blog...We are so sorry to hear that so many of your friends are seriously ill...Of course, I shall add them to my prayer list which seems to be growing by the day...
See nothing new on Koosefoo...Is Chris OK? From what you said, he is doing well with the new Chemo..
Have not heard back about Graduation schedule...could you let us know so that we can kinda plan our time there?
Hoping that this finds both of your patients doing well and that you and Mihi are taking good care of them and yourselves...
We love you all, Miss Sue and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Dawn and Family,

Just want to let you know the Puls family in Doha keeps up with you regularly..your site is our home page! Connie is traveling to CA today for Grandma's funeral. She was just getting sick when we visited you in January. Her life and death were a blessing. A strength for us has been Lamentations 3. Love to all.. Dave and Connie