We are the Champions

Welcome to our blog...we hope our journey of faith encourages yours.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

What we learned in San Antonio

We had a successful trip. Before we went God had pointed out the scripture in Exodus when God tells the Israelites, "See I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared." Ex 23:20. God went before us, we had prayed that the right treatment options would be clear to us, that the plan would be His plan. We felt peace as we left. My friend Rille went with us, she was a HUGE blessing, helped keep me centered and prayed as we met and discussed what was being offered. She really filled the place where John would have been. These things are so much harder without him, but God has provided.

You can read Chris's blog to see what how the visit to CTRC went at Two Doors .

We thank everyone who has been praying for us. Please don't stop...those prayers are what sustain us through our Lord Jesus.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In your weakness, He is strong! I love the way the Lord has provided for you and Chris. Best friends really do make a difference in our lives. I thank God for Rille. The scripture He gave you speaks of His guidance and provision. He is with you!! Thanks for keeping your blog updated. It let's all of us who are praying, pray for your current needs.
With much love and prayer,
Lori
P.S. I am free in a few weeks and if your schedule allows, I would love to have lunch with you.

Anonymous said...

Dawn Dear,
Decided to write rather than call and bother all of you during such a busy time trying to get all of the work that Chris needs done before beginning this program!!
I am so grateful for both of you keeping your blogs up to date..It is my morning routine to check in before doing anything other than eat breakfast.
I am delighted that there still seems to be a wonderful door open to Chris!!! The Doctors sound terrific and that is important. It is wonderful that Rille was able to go with you and give you the support that you need during yet another tough time in your life. I am more than grateful that she is in your life and such a special friend not only to you; but to all of us. What a jewel she is!!
Do keep us in touch with all that goes on and TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF TOO!
Much love, Sue