We are the Champions

Welcome to our blog...we hope our journey of faith encourages yours.

Friday, July 11, 2008

We rejoice in God's goodness

First you have to read a portion Chris's blog, which was posted yesterday.

"I had the redo on the PET scan on Monday. Still waiting on results for that. A friend from Qatar came and prayed for me on Sunday, and through that this is what I got: Why am I always like "God will heal me when He wants to." That's dumb! God wants me healed. And I'm believing that. These scans are going to come back totally clear. I'm sure of it. And I'm not going to leave my place to retreat to (saying things like "God will heal me when He wants to") if they don't. Because they're going to come back good and it'll be awesome."

Today we saw the complete victory that Chris already believed for himself. The scans came back completely clear, no sign of anything in his lungs. We know without a doubt that there was stuff on his lungs and we also know this is a God miracle, as He healed Chris's lungs. We give Him all the praise and glory for this.

For anyone who reads this and does know if God truly heals or not, this is a irrefutable demonstration of the fact that God truly does heal and that He is good and loves us. We are also so grateful for Chris being able to believe in Gods provision before he saw the proof of it.

A dear friend sent this scripture to me.

"I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will empower you with inner strength through His Spirit. Then Christ will make His home in your hearts as you trust in Him. Your roots will grow down into God's love and keep you strong." Ephesians 3:16-17


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris...you do not know who I am, but I am a pastor at your aunt Carolyn's church in Anaheim ("The Rock"). When Carolyn told me about your situation, we immediately declared you healed in Jesus' name. Our God is ALWAYS faithful to His promises and His Word...and I am so impressed that you have continued to walk in the steps of faith, regardless of the "report" of the doctors. I know it must have been burdensome at times, but thanks be to God who ALWAYS leads us in triumph...and He Himself has declared that ALL his promises are Yes and Amen! I am celebrating with you on your victory...and always remember that God is ALWAYS Faithful!

Tristan Fenholt

Katie said...

Okay - I'm crying! I just got back from camping and checked on all my blogs and I'm SO STINKING excited! We serve an amazing God! We love you guys!!!!

Unknown said...

We are rejoicing with your family in His gracious, miraculous and powerful healing touch on Chris. All is well! Praise the name of the One who completely heals all of our infirmities. We love you Jesus and we glorify your mighty name. Thank you for hearing and answering our cries for help.

P.S. Have a blessed celebration of this AWESOME news. We love you all and miss you seeing you on a regular basis. Walk in Peace!
The Panici's