We are the Champions

Welcome to our blog...we hope our journey of faith encourages yours.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cardboard Testamony

I was going to share the wonderful news of John's latest scan and God's wonderful provision, but I would like you to take the time to watch this video first, it is truly what it is all about. Our God truly is amazing and awesome. He can heal and restore us, He loves us so much.



Hopefully you watched and saw yourself either healed, restored or you realize the need for His great love to do so.

The Lord used the radiation treatments to truly Glorify His name in John's body. Yesterday the doctor said that the result could not have been better. The tumor was stopped, and had shrunk. No further advancement. We are so grateful, God has used many people and resources to bring this result and we know it is His hand. It is His love for us and we are overcome with just how much that is true.

5 comments:

Brookie Cookie said...

First off, the video was POWERFUL. Thank you for putting that in your blog, it really touched me and, once again, gave me something to think about and thank God for...
Secondly, I am overjoyed by the news of John's tumor. When I read that it the tumor has stopped growing and shrank i really wanted to just drop to knees and cry out to God (i'm at work so that would have been interesting). God truly has been hearing all of our prayers and I am so thankful that he is continuing to put his hand over your family...
Always Love and Prayers,
Brooke

Kim said...

PRAISE GOD!!! I have been thinking about you guys lately and wondering how you all were doing, and praying for you all. I am so excited to hear this news. God is so good. Thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Anonymous said...

this is the best news in a long time...
amazing

Anonymous said...

Hi John,
I hope you remember me from Oxy, Qatar. I spoke to Ravi Menon after several years and he informed me about you. I was devastated to learn about you and your son's illness.

I have very fond memories of working with you at Oxy, Qatar and have always had a huge respect for you.

I am very happy learn about your progress. I pray for you and your son Chris. May God give you and your family the strength to overcome this struggle.

If there is anything I can do to help please email me at pinto_felix@emc.com.

You and Chris will be in my prayers.
Felix Pinto

angela | the painted house said...

Katie at Milk in my Cupboard told me about your story. I have been touched reading over your blog by your faith and that of your family. We will keep your family in our prayers. God loves to work miracles and show off the awesome power!