We are the Champions

Welcome to our blog...we hope our journey of faith encourages yours.

Monday, November 05, 2007

He Knows the Way we Take

Each month is such a test of who we believe, God or doctors. So far God has not let us down, doctors, well they are not quite so reliable. But because we trust in our Lord, the rest is momentary noise.

John had his latest scan, right now a monthly ritual, and as the doctor from LA said "Maybe a little worse, but not much worse", now what does that mean??? Never mind this was a text message from the doctor (I thought only the under 30's used text messaging as the main means of communication). So we go back to what we know is true, God is totally and completely for us, and we believe that He is going to answer what we believe is His will. To heal John. It may be that the signs of the tumor are always there, but that is physical. However the spiritual evidence will be in John living a full life.

"I waited patiently for the LORD and He inclined to me, and heard my cry. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock and established my steps. He has put a new song in my mouth-praise to our God, many will see it and fear, and will trust in the LORD. Psalm 40:1-3

No comments: