We are the Champions

Welcome to our blog...we hope our journey of faith encourages yours.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

We are home...

Yep that's right, only 2 days after the surgery we are home again. John was very very antsy to get out of the hospital. I have decided he does not make a very good patient. He is nice and all, but very impatient about getting out, and apparently it worked.

John is doing pretty good, very tired, he was unable to sleep last night so he is very exhausted. He is finally resting now which his body desperately needed. We give God all the praise for His speedy recovery for John and His continued restoration after the surgery. Thanks everyone and blessings to you from us.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I'm giddy!!!! :)

Can I bring you guys some dinner or something maybe this weekend??? I would sure love it! Please let me know....I'll even bring you Psych Season 2 (because Season 1 is already on loan somewhere) for your family to enjoy. Let me know...please don't take my blessing away!

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

So glad you guys are home.

Hugs
Amy

Anonymous said...

John's the best:-)
Am sure its going to get better with each passing day for him
Good luck and prayers
Ravi Menon

Oldilocks said...

Hi Dawn,

This is Barbara -- your cousin in North Carolina. I've been a "voyeur" on your blog for quite a few months, keeping up with the happenings in your family.

You are an amazing lady, and I admire your faith in the face of adversity.

You and your family have my best wishes and prayers for the new year.