We are the Champions

Welcome to our blog...we hope our journey of faith encourages yours.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Campaign for Real Beauty

I was "surfing the net" when I came across this clip from Dove. I encourage you to take a minute to watch it. It is sad how we, women, have been convinced of what beauty is by the world and not by God. God makes no mistakes and I have to give a big thanks to Dove for breaking ranks and making the push for real beauty which is God's beauty.

http://www.campaignforrealbeauty.com

click the Evolution Film to watch the "evolution' Let me know what you think.

~ Dawn

2 comments:

Brookie Cookie said...

Wow...i really liked that little film. I love Dove's campaign for beuty because its going against everything taht people categorize as beauty. It actually lets women be women.

Kristina said...

Wow... That was CRAZY!