We are the Champions

Welcome to our blog...we hope our journey of faith encourages yours.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Do not fear, for I am with you

Wonderful news! John's MRI was good, the doctor even said it looked better than last time. The whole MRI thing is sometimes confusing, I guess because doctors are trying to interpret something they really can't see. But all I know is that God is faithful and He has been over and over again proving that He is in control of this situation. It is hard, sometimes I do feel great fear that things will not be good. But God always comes through for us. A friend gave me this scripture today and it really spoke to my heart and calmed my nerves.

'So do not fear, for I am with you
Do not be dismayed, for I am your God
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand" Isaiah 41:10

Thanks Kathy for that scripture. God really used it to remind me of who He is.

Chris is slowly feeling better. It truly was a rough week for him, but he maintains his good attitude - he is so trusting of God and His hand on his life.

Thanks for the prayers. Blessings Dawn

No comments: