We are the Champions

Welcome to our blog...we hope our journey of faith encourages yours.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Revelation

Today while waiting with Chris as he continued his Chemo treatments, I had a revelation from scripture. I want to write it just because it filled me with such joy.

In Matthew 21:18-22 Jesus has just rebuked the fig tree and it has withered and died. Jesus says the following: "If you have faith and do not doubt not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to the mountain, 'Go throw yourself into the sea' and it will be done. If you believe you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer"

I really felt like the Lord was showing me that like the fig tree we can rebuke the cancer and it will wither and die, and like the fig tree which would never again produce fruit, the cancer will never again reproduce, reappear, come back etc... in Chris or John's body. We are totally believing God for the cancer to wither and die and this scripture really gives me assurance of God's confirmation.
May you be encouraged also. We have great authority through our faith in the creator. Praise Him!! ~ Dawn

No comments: